söndag 14 augusti 2016

Muffins with fruits or berries

Muffins with fruits or berries


It is autumn and time to pick fruits and berries. There are so many variations to make desserts, cakes or pie´s with fruits and berries. Here I have a muffin recipe that you can make with any fruit or berries you like inside. This time I chose apples since I have appletrees just outside my apartment. I can just go and pick some when I like. But it could have been blueberries from the forest or anything of my liking.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 dl granulated sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoon vanilla
3 dl flour
50 g butter, melted
1 ½ dl milk

Filling
about 100 g of fruitbites or berries

Instructions
1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius 
2Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy in a bowl. Mix together the dry ingredients and add them together with butter and milk. Mix everything together until smooth.
3Set the muffin molds on a baking tray or in a muffin pan. Fill the molds to ¾.
4Add 2-3 teaspoons of fruits or berries in each muffin.
5Bake the muffins in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let them cool.

If you like sprinkle with icing sugar before serving or serve with vanilla custard, Delicious!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar