onsdag 18 juni 2014

Norwegian Kransekake



Norwegian Kransekake

Kransekake, the main piece on a Norwegian partytable. This time I made it for my daughters graduation party. And since she is also a soccerplayer and going to the USA to study at college and play soccer I made a special twist on the cake, just for her. So instead of only flowers I made graduation hats and soccerballs for decoration as well as roses. It is all made in marzipan and colored and painted with eatable colors. The decorations I made and than dried. This is order to be able to glue them to the cake. The glue is melted sugar. I have put the recipe for the Kransekake on my blog before, so here is the link to making the cake. Here you can also see how it can be decorated in different ways according to the occation. 












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar